Hasan Consultants: Outstanding Experience
Hasan Consultants was founded in Ventura County by Mohammed Hasan, P.E. in 1984 and has since grown to include many professionals. The dedicated team of Hasan Consultants consists of engineers, hydrologists and scientists who provide the best possible service to our clients. All together, we have more than seventy years of professional experience in the field of engineering and management. We will listen to your needs and offer you solutions that are innovative, economical and timely.
Find out how we have helped hundreds of other clients achieve lasting success for their businesses.
A Small Business
Hasan Consultants is certified as a minority small business enterprise certified by the:
California Department of Transportation
California Office of Small and Minority Business
California Public Utilities Commission
We have good relations with the oversight agencies and interest groups that work to ensure that projects adhere to industry standards. We are in touch with the values and concerns of our community.
We are a full-service consulting group. See an overview of our services.
Contact Us or Make an Appointment
For answers to your questions, or to schedule an appointment, please call us at:
or send a fax at:
or send us an email at:
We actively support the following local organizations
- Boys and Girls Club of Ventura
- Rotary International
- Ventura County Science Fair
- Ventura Youth Employment Service
- El Rio Royals Jr. Soccer Team
- California Regional Migrant Student Education
We are proud to be members of the following professional organizations:
- American Waterworks Association (AWWA)
- American Society of Civil Engineers (ASCE)
- American Public Works Association (APWA)
- Association of Water Agencies of Ventura County (AWA)
- Channel Counties Water Utilities Association